We remind you that the browser is the software that allows you to quickly browse the Net by viewing and transferring information to your computer's hard drive. If your browser preferences are set to accept cookies, any website can send its cookies to your browser, but - in order to protect your privacy - it can only and exclusively detect those sent by the site itself, and not those sent to your browser from other sites.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read when it is consulted at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the site, others are useful for the visitor because they are able to safely store, for example, the user name or language settings. The advantage of having cookies installed on your PC is that you no longer need to fill in the same information every time you want to access a previously visited site.
For example, we can use the information provided by cookies to analyze trends or for research and marketing purposes, in order to constantly improve the way the Sites are designed. Cookies do not make information that personally identifies you available.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
These cookies are essential to allow you to browse the site and use all its features. Without these cookies, which are absolutely necessary, we would not be able to provide you with some services or functions and browsing the site would not be as easy and easy as it should be.
Performance cookies, also called analytics cookies, collect information about the use you make of the site and allow us to improve its operation. For example, the performance cookies show us which pages are most frequently visited, the recurring patterns of use of the site and help us understand any difficulties you encounter in using the site.
In some circumstances we may use functionality cookies. Functionality cookies allow us to remember the choices you make on the site and / or the services you expressly request, in order to provide you with more advanced and more personalized services, such as adding a fund to your "favorites" or personalizing a certain web page.
Third party cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics tool is a Google analysis tool that helps website and app owners understand how visitors interact with the content they own. A set of cookies can be used to collect information and generate website usage statistics without personal identification of individual visitors by Google.
In addition to generating reports on website usage statistics, the Google Analytics pixel tag can be used, together with some advertising cookies described above, to allow us to show more relevant results in Google properties (such as Google Search) and across the web.
How can i disable cookies?
You can change your browser to disable cookies through a very simple procedure. Warning: by disabling cookies, both username and password will no longer be stored on the site login box.
- Open Firefox
- Press the "Alt" button on the keyboard
- In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options"
- Then select the "Privacy" tab
- Go to "History settings:" and then to "Use settings
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options"
- Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all)
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the "Tools" icon
- Select "Settings" and then "Advanced settings"
- Select "Content settings" under "Privacy"
- In the "Cookies" tab you can deselect cookies and save your preferences
- Open Safari
- Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" panel in the dialog that follows
- In the "Accept cookies" section it is possible to specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark)
- For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies"